Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pride and Prejudice . . . and Zombies?

From time to time I update on what books I am reading so here's some of the stuff I'm reading now:
  • The Illusion of Life
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  • Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
  • A Lively Hope
  • National Treasure: Midnight Ride
  • D-Day: 24 Hours That Saved The World
  • Tales of the Tikongs
  • The Federalist Papers
I also went to Borders recently and bought two books that I'll read after finishing some other books. The first is a Pride and Prejudice parody called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." (Another Pride and Prejudice parody that is free for all to read is Pride and Twitterverse.) The other one is "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck. Later on I realized that both these books have something in common: they are both books from a couple hundred years ago that have been revised by recent authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment